The M-Tech Platinum Service Pedestal provides complete utility solutions tailored to meet the individual requirements of any park operator.
Manufactured from 5 ½ mm aluminium, anodised to 25 microns, the Platinum’s extrusion far exceeds the industry standard of 15 microns. In addition to the engineered watertight seals, this pedestal is constructed with fully UV resistant materials so that it can withstand harsh environments and the rigours of daily use.
This pedestal can accommodate a maximum of 8 x 15 amp single phase socket outlets (located behind lockable access doors which are closed when in use), 3 phase outlets, cable management hooks, utility metering, water services, energy saving fluorescent and LED lighting options plus full data and media communication outlets.
The Platinum Pedestal can be supplied with its unique ground mounting base or it can be bolted directly to a secure foundation. The design of the Platinum mounting base allows for multi service entry and along with the pedestal service access panels, installation is made effortless.
Each individual pedestal is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your pedestal is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 800mm and 1100mm versions available
- Non-corrosive marine grade anodised aluminium extrusions
- Valox illuminated lighting head, cw downward facing louvers
- Aluminium composite service access panels
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 250 amps three phase
- Water services ½” up to 2”
- Electrical/water metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear/socket outlet access doors
- Cable management hooks
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations