The M-Tech XL Pedestal has been designed with strength and durability in mind, making it the ideal solution for caravan park operators who want to achieve longevity in utility services.
Manufactured using marine grade aluminium anodised to 25 microns, the XL Pedestal frame far exceeds the industry standard of 15 microns. The interchangeable access panels provide ease of installation and maintenance plus any service upgrades to cater for the ever increasing demands of the caravan park industry.
The M-Tech XL can accommodate a maximum of 8 x 15 amp single phase socket outlets (located behind lockable access doors which are closed when in use), 3 phase outlets, cable management hooks, utility metering, water services, energy saving fluorescent and LED lighting options plus full data and media communication outlets.
The XL Pedestal can be supplied with its unique ground mounting base or can be bolted directly to a secure foundation. The design of the XL mounting base allows for multi service entry and along with the pedestal service access panels, installation is made effortless.
Each individual pedestal is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your pedestal is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 800mm and 1100mm versions available
- Non-corrosive marine grade anodised aluminium frame
- Valox illuminated lighting head, cw opaque diffuser lens
- UV stable white rigid PVC service access panels
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 250 amps three phase
- Water services ½” up to 2”
- Electrical/water metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear/socket outlet access doors
- Cable management hooks
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations