Fire Hose Reels
The M-Tech Fire Hose Reel is designed for easy operation by one person and is ideal for both caravan parks and marinas. Constructed using a marine grade aluminium powder coated mounting stand, the reel can be easily installed on either a pontoon system or bolted directly to a secure foundation.
The reel itself is manufactured from stainless steel to AS/NZS 1221 and contains 36 metres of 19mm textile braided reinforced UV stable thermoplastic hose. All valves and fittings are manufactured from brass and the twist to operate on/off jet nozzle delivers a smooth water jet of 6 metres, with an inlet pressure at the stop valve of 220kPA meeting all standard requirements of AS/NZS 1221.
A stainless steel interlock mechanism is also provided for the retention of the hose nozzle which prevents the hose being run out without first opening the valve.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 1300mm marine grade aluminium powder coated mounting stand
- Hose reel mounting plate
- Stainless steel pipe assembly
- Stop valve and connecting union
- Stainless steel hose reel, red powder coated, AS/NZS1221
- 36 metres of 19mm reinforced UV stable hose
- Brass valves and fittings
- Twist to operate on/off jet nozzle
- Interlock mechanism for hose nozzle
- Operation instruction manual
- Optional life buoy/floating throwing rope
- Optional manual call points
- Optional audio/visual alarm system
- Optional hose reel covers