The M-Tech Utility Metering and Management System has been designed and developed to provide the marina industry with a streamlined automated system that can accurately charge and control a host of marina services, and provide a wide analysis of information back to the marina operator.
KEY OPERATING POINTS:
- Full integration with Pacsoft or Storman Marina Management Systems.
- Switching, monitoring and control of marina services.
- Integration and control of the following services:
- Electricity supplies up to 630 amps three phase
- Water supplies
- Telephone and pay TV outlets
- Marina/Quayside emergency service pedestal alarm systems
- In berth WIFI or hard wired Internet services
- Sanitation Pump Out Systems
- Control of gate access and amenity block systems
- Marina lighting systems
- CCTV camera networks
- On vessel monitoring systems (see our Marine Sync brochure)
- The system can be installed either hard wired, (CAT/FIBRE Network), wireless or cellular networks.
- Over current and leak detection alarms.
- IP addressable controller installed in each pedestal that can operate limitless services.
- Ability to pre-set in berth electricity consumption.
- Smartphone/Tablet compatible, providing the ability for remote off site management of system on any internet enabled device.
- Customised reporting facilities to suit individual marina installations.
- Provision for pre-paid and post paid billing.
- Alert function, to berth holders, when away from vessel, via email, SMS, or Smartphone App.
- 5 year warranty on all M-Tech equipment.
- Free 12 month after sales support package included.
- Optional levels of after sales support packages available after initial 12 months.
For more information or to place an order please contact us via our web form.