MSP Multi Service Pedestal
The Multi Service Pedestal (MSP) is the latest addition to the M-Tech Marina service pedestal range.
The MSP is manufactured with a high density polyethylene internal chassis, its quick release external shell is CNC machined from 3mm thick aluminium composite. The combination of these two materials provides a pedestal that is non-corrosive with maximum strength capabilities, ideally suited to marine applications in any climate. The MSP is completed with a lighting diffuser and lid and carries a standard 5 year warranty.
The MSP Pedestal can be installed on floating pontoons, fixed pontoons, breakwaters, quayside developments, boatyards and dry stack areas. The simple design of the MSP allows for multi service entry and its quick release external shell ensures installation is made effortless.
The MSP service pedestal can accommodate electrical supplies, extending from 15 amps single phase socket outlets up to 250 amps socket outlets, utility metering, water services, energy saving fluorescent and LED lighting options and full data and media communication outlets.
Each individual pedestal is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your pedestal is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 800mm and 1100mm versions available
- Non-corrosive, high strength polyethylene internal chassis
- Quick release aluminium composite external shell
- Lighting head and diffuser
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 250 amps three phase
- Water services ½” up to 2”
- Electrical/water metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Sanitation pump-out outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear access doors
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 Year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations