Multi Point Stand
The M-Tech Multi Point is a modular system manufactured to provide a general purpose utility stand which is ideal for both caravan parks and marinas.
Assembled in 2 parts, the first is an electrical enclosure module, produced using impact resistant thermo plastic with an IP protection rating of IP66 and supplied as standard, with a lockable switchgear access door.
The enclosure can be supplied with either 8 or 12 modular switchgear din rail mountings and can accommodate electrical socket outlets ranging from 15 amps single phase to 32 amps three phase, utility metering, data and media communication outlets.
The aluminium powder coated mounting stand provides maximum stability whether it be on a marina pontoon or in a caravan park environment. The stand also provides the ability to add further services such as water outlets, hose reels and energy saving lighting modules.
Each individual Multi Point is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your Multi Point is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 1300mm standard versions
- Non-corrosive, marine grade powder coated aluminium stand
- Impact resistant, IP66 thermo plastic enclosure
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 32 amps three phase
- Water services ½” up to ¾”
- Electrical metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear access doors
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations