The Platinum Pedestal is chosen by marinas worldwide for its ability to provide enhanced utility services, while still maintaining a modern and precise engineered design.
Manufactured from 5 ½”mm dense aluminium, anodised to 25 microns, the Platinum Pedestal far exceeds the marine standard of 15 microns. Designed to meet the ever increasing demand for larger supplies of utility services, it has been revolutionary in the natural progression of the modern day marina service pedestal. It can be installed on floating pontoons, fixed pontoons, breakwaters, quay side developments, boat yards and dry stack areas. It’s mounting base design allows for multi service entry and along with the pedestal service access panels, making installation effortless.
Platinum Pedestals are manufactured to accommodate electrical supplies, extending from 15 amps single phase socket outlets up to 800 amps three phase direct/bolt on terminations, utility metering, water services, energy saving fluorescent and LED lighting options plus full data and media communication outlets. In addition to the engineered watertight seals and the use of fully UV resistant materials, the Platinum Pedestal is constructed with the ability to withstand the harsh marine environment and carries a standard 5 year warranty.
Each individual pedestal is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your pedestal is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 800mm and 1100mm versions available
- Non-corrosive marine grade anodised aluminium extrusions
- Valox illuminated lighting head, cw downward facing louvers
- Aluminium composite service access panels
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 800 amps three phase direct connection
- Water services ½” up to 2”
- Electrical/water metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Sanitation pump-out outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear access doors
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 Year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations
For more information or to place an order please contact us via our web form.