The Sterling Pedestal brings together creative design and the engineering capability to provide a versatile marina service pedestal that can be installed in numerous locations.
It’s unique slimline design and versatility places this pedestal at the forefront of the marina services industry, making it a popular choice for marina developers, operators and the private sector. It is ideally located on marinas, quay side developments, access walkways, boat yards, dry stack areas and is ideal for private home berths.
Manufactured from 5 ½mm aluminium, anodised to 25 microns, the Sterling’s one piece extrusion far exceeds the marine standard of 15 microns. In addition to the engineered watertight seals and the use of fully UV resistant materials, the Sterling is constructed with the ability to withstand the harsh marine environment and carries a standard 5 year warranty.
The Sterling’s design allows for electrical outlets from 15 amps single phase up to 32 amp three phase, in addition to utility metering, water services, energy saving fluorescent and LED lighting options plus full data and media communication outlets. Installation is made effortless by its two piece sectional mounting base, allowing for multi service entry, along with pedestal service access panels.
Each individual pedestal is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your pedestal is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 800mm and 1100mm versions available
- Non-corrosive marine grade anodised aluminium extrusions
- Valox illuminated lighting head, cw downward facing louvers
- Aluminium composite service access panels
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 32 amps three phase
- Water services ½” up to ¾”
- Electrical/water metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Sanitation pump-out outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear access doors
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 Year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations
For more information or to place an order please contact us via our web form.