The XL Pedestal was designed and created with strength and durability in mind and continues to be the service pedestal of choice for many of today’s modern marinas.
Manufactured using marine grade aluminium, stainless steel and UV resistant materials, the XL transforms into a pedestal that will continue to provide a marina with a sustained supply of utility services over many years. The XL Pedestal can be installed on floating pontoons, fixed pontoons, breakwaters, quay side developments, boat yards and dry stack areas. The design of the XL mounting base allows for multi service entry, therefore making installation effortless.
The XL pedestals are manufactured to accommodate electrical supplies, extending from 15 amps single phase up to 250 amps three phase socket outlets, utility metering, water services, energy saving fluorescent and LED lighting options plus full data and media communication outlets. Each pedestal also carries a standard 5 year warranty. The interchangeable access panels provide ease of installation, maintenance or upgrade of services should the need arise.
Each individual pedestal is allocated its own unique serial number at the time of manufacture. Therefore, in the unlikely event that your pedestal is ever damaged, you simply quote your serial number to the sales and support team at M-Tech and they can easily retrieve all of the details to provide spare replacement parts from our fully stocked stores facility.
TECHNICAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- 800mm and 1100mm versions available
- Non-corrosive marine grade anodised aluminium frame
- Valox illuminated lighting head, cw opaque diffuser lens
- UV stable white rigid PVC service access panels
- Electrical socket outlets from 15 amps to 250 amps three phase
- Water services ½” up to 2”
- Electrical/water metering options
- Media and data communication outlets
- Sanitation pump-out outlets
- Photocell controlled lighting options
- Lockable switchgear access doors
- Wide range of custom colour finishes available
- 5 Year standard warranty
- Manufactured to current AS/NZS wiring regulations
For more information or to place an order please contact us via our web form.